BONTRAGER Velocis Thermal Bibshorts
|Options||S Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
M Black In Stock
L Black In Stock
XL Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Extend your riding season with shorts that won't restrict your natural form. Velocis Thermal Bib Shorts with Profila Thermal material help you to lay the groundwork for spring.
Thanks to the warmth of Profila Thermal main materials and support of the Bib Bridge, these shorts will easily become your new favourites and have you hoping for winter.
The Bib Bridge, no-sew bib straps, Profile Cool mesh back and dual-density chamois present a short with unmatched comfort and performance. A sleek silhouette surrounds the plush Arcus inForm BioDynamic chamois that allows you to drop the hammer all winter long.
- Arcus inForm BioDynamic Chamois: Italian made, OverEasy constructed Aircell pad.
* Developed through extensive inForm Biodynamic research, combining pressure mapping data and pro-rider feedback, the Arcus pad has the optimal footprint, form and foam density in both the perineum and ischial tuberosties (IT) areas for the male anatomy.
* OverEasy inverted pad construction for superior next-to-skin feel: the familiar pad contours are placed not against the skin, but against the saddle, which reduces pad bunching, improves fit and facilitates more comfortable rotation into aggressive riding positions.
* Aircell foam, positioned under the IT bones, has a reticulated cell structure that is 75% more resistant to impacts while remaining lightweight and breathable.
* 3D pre-formed shape and 4-way stretch seamless top sheet help to stop bunching and pressure while allowing movement with the rider. The pad fits the body better and increases comfort by eliminating potential friction.
* Dual density: Perforated open cell top sheet foam for soft tissue comfort, compliance and temperature and moisture control; high density foam for skeletal support.
* Gender Optimised Zone density foam
* Comfort Relief Zone: through the intricate process of "skivving" foam is removed from specific areas to ease pressure on soft tissue and control pad thickness without increasing density
- Profila Thermal fabric is engineered to trap and retain body heat
- Lightweight, low-profile, no-sew bib straps offer great support and comfort
- Bib Bridge support with Profila Cool mesh back
- Clean cut compression leg gripper
- Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety in any conditions
- 27cm (10.5") inside leg
- Fitted: streamlined fit for all-around cycling performance
Measurements on the sizing chart reflect the actual measurements of the body's circumference (not product's measurements). Use a cloth measuring tape to measure your body. All measurements should be taken while standing up straight with feet shoulder width apart. Take measurements over the type of undergarment you would wear under the clothing.
SIZE : CHEST | WAIST | HIP
S : 35-37" 89-94cm | 29-31" 74-79cm | 35-37" 89-94cm
M : 38-40" 96-102cm | 32-34" 81-86cm | 38-40" 96-102cm
L : 41-43" 104-109cm | 35-37" 89-94cm | 41-43" 104-109cm
XL : 44-46" 112-117cm | 38-41" 97-104cm | 44-46" 112-117cm
XXL : 47-49" 119-124cm | 42-45" 106-114cm | 47-49" 127-132cm
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.